Numeris CPA provides assurance services to Ontario’s not-for-profit sector.
As we expand, we are seeking staff accountants on a casual basis to assist in the performance of the firm’s assurances services. This role will report to and work closely with the firm’s Principal.
Numeris CPA operates virtually, therefore this position is a work from home and/or your own office with flexibility in terms of workload. The role is for someone with recent experience in review and audit work, as well as familiarity with the current assurance standards for entities using Canadian ASNPO.
A successful candidate will have:
• Graduate of a College accounting or bookkeeping program
• Recent assurance experience of small to mid-sized ASNPO entities.
• Computer skills including Caseware, Profile, Excel, QuickBooks, Xero, Wave, Word
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
Please Fill The Below Form